Internship in European Chamber Shenyang Chapter
An internship position is available at the Chamber’s Shenyang Office. The intern will be the assistant to the office Manager.
- Assist with the administrative tasks;
- Conduct regulatory and market research;
- Assist with the setting up and conducting of events, including managing invitations, registrations, meeting minutes and other logistical aspects;
- Assist with the liaison with members and/or government authorities;
- Collect and collate member comments;
- Track lobby activities;
- Help with English-Chinese translation and occasional oral interpretation;
- Other tasks as required.
- The internship presents an opportunity togain valuable experience within the areas that the Chamber is involved in,including lobbying, events and organizing working group meetings.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Background in law, business, economics, political science or other relevant areas preferred;
- Basic understanding of the Chinese government structure and legislation process;
- Industry knowledge, strong personal interest and/or previous experience in lobbying preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (strong sense of responsibility, attention todetail, proactivity, excellent communicator);
- Computer literacy (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
How to apply
- Please send your CV in both English and Chinese withcover letter, named as "name，university，months of internship，entry time" to email@example.com by the end of October 2019, following with an interview scheduled between the General manager and candidates.
- This internship runs for six months.Eligible candidates must be enrolled in a bachelor or postgraduate programmeand willing to work from the office for at least 2.5 days per week. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The intern will receive a stipend of 1,000RMB (net) per month. Foreign interns are not allowed to get any stipend in China according to Chinese regulations. Upon successful completion of the 6-month internship, a recommendation letter signed by the General Manager will be provided.